Re: [Devel] Stroking a glyph?

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Devel] Stroking a glyph?
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:29:50 +0100

Hi Leonard,

> Before I go an reinvent the wheel, does anyone have some code they
> would like to share for stroking a glyph (ie. getting the glyph
> outline then walking the points and calling some API for rendering
> them)?

Well, to be honest, I have developed under contract a graphics library
that performs exactly this, among other things. Unfortunately, it
won't be available as free software until some time. Note however
that it is not designed to work with FreeType and would require
some important changes to do so.

I guess it means that you're free to provide your own implementation,
and we'll be happy to accept it..

- David