[Devel] scaling of sub-glyphs in mingliu.ttf

From: Yidao Cai
Subject: [Devel] scaling of sub-glyphs in mingliu.ttf
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 13:39:45 -0600

I am writting a small tool to get the glyph data from TTF fonts.
I have a problem with the font mingliu.ttf. The composite glyph
provided no information about scaling for the sub-glyphs (flag
0x0020, 0x0023, 0x0103). As a result, different components of
the character are not scaled properly, although all components
are there (see attachments, also included is the image of the
same characters in another font that provided proper scaling).

Since mingliu.ttf has been used to demonstrate freetype on the
web site, could someone help me with this? (i.e. what was used
to get the proper scaling) Is it in the instructions? (I ignored
the instructions)

Thanks,

Yidao Cai
--