[Devel] Re: Freetype 2 API Reference

From: David Turner
Subject: [Devel] Re: Freetype 2 API Reference
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 08:51:49 +0200

Hello Darren,

darren a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I visited the FreeType homepage today, and noticed that there is an API
> reference available. Is this reference available as a tarball?

Not yet, but it's coming.. In the mean-time, you can generate the API
reference directly from the FreeType 2 sources using the Python script
named "docmaker.py" in the "docs" directory. You should invoke it with
a line like:

  docs/docmaker.py include/freetype/*.h

this will generate a bunch of HTML files in the current directories,
all using the "ft2-" prefix. The table of contents is in "ft2-toc.html"
and the global index in "ft2-index.html"

We need to fix a few things in "docmaker" before making the documentation
tarballs available automatically..

Regards,

- David