Re: [Devel] warning report

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Devel] warning report
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 14:13:26 +0200

Salut Renaud,

  Thanks for your report. Actually, you're not the first person
  to mention such warnings. I'm actually quite surprised because
  I can't duplicate them using the 2.0.3 sources with Visual
  C++ 6.0 on my own machine !! (using the /W3 switch), nor with
  Borland C++ ??

Anyway, patch accepted, thanks..

- David