[Devel] Using "instances" as in FT1

From: Scott Long
Subject: [Devel] Using "instances" as in FT1
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 11:43:16 -0700

I posted this earlier but I believe I was unclear. Sorry. Let me
reiterate my thanks for the answer I quickly received to my previous
question.

In FT1, it was possible to create "instances" of a face at different
point sizes/resolutions. The tutorials for FT2 imply that this is still
possible, but do not show how it's done. Looking through the API index I
can't find anything helpful.

Can I just create an FT_Size object "manually" and crowbar it into the
face object? I'd end up having to write my own layer to manage this, so
I'm hoping such a layer already exists. I just can't find it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks again,
Scott

Scott Long