[Devel] Minor FT 2.0.4 problem

From: Mark Leisher
Subject: [Devel] Minor FT 2.0.4 problem
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 16:33:02 -0600 (MDT)

While installing FT 2.0.4, the ft2build.h file is not installed.

This is using GNU Make.

P.S. I freely admit I have ignored most of the FT2 mail on the list up to now,
so if this is being fixed, please accept my apologies.
Mark Leisher                           Rights surrendered are not easily
Computing Research Lab                 regained, and a police state is not
New Mexico State University            worth defending.
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL                     -- Patrick O'Grady
Las Cruces, NM  88003