Re: [Devel] PFM support?

From: Leonard Rosenthol
Subject: Re: [Devel] PFM support?
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 09:58:13 -0400

At 04:05 PM 10/19/2001 -0400, Tom Kacvinsky wrote:
By the way, I have never found a good (free) AFM to PFM (and vice versa)
converter.  Do you know of one?

afm2pfm seems to work just fine, at least for the few things that I've tried it on. It seems to cover the entire afm spec, at least as far as I can tell.

Part of the problem is that the PFM spec is buried at MSDN.  Bleah!

Or something like that. I have a bunch of info from Thomas Merz when he was working on the PS/PDF Bible and have been working with his code form PDFlib to improve font support (and add kerning).

LDR