Re: [Devel] FYI: Io FreeType binding

From: Steve Dekorte
Subject: Re: [Devel] FYI: Io FreeType binding
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 02:16:47 -0800

On Thursday, December 12, 2002, at 12:39 AM, Vadim Plessky wrote:
If GPL license ok for you - take GPL'ed URW-fonts (Nimbus Sans, Nimbus Roman,
etc.), or FreeFonts from Savanah.nongnu.org

Thanks so much! The FreeFonts are quite nice.

Otherwise, you would have to wait a little bit.
I am working on set of free fonts (planned to be released under BSD or MIT/X11
license)

That's sounds great. I'm much prefer a BSD license.
Will you be doing Helvetica, Times and Courier clones?

BTW: what is 'lo'?

It's the name of the programming language I'm working on.

Cheers,
Steve
OSX freeware and shareware: http://www.dekorte.com/downloads.html