Re: [Devel] About the available font formats

From: George Williams
Subject: Re: [Devel] About the available font formats
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 20:21:48 -0800

On 2002.12.22 16:45 net pl wrote:
I saw that FreeType supports a lot of font formats, it's great ;).
In this list, I can only get the TrueType and PostScript specs.
Does anyone known if there is a book (or books ;)) which describes
an overview of the available font formats?.
I've been collecting pointers to all the online docs on font formats that I can find. It's not exactly a book but...
        http://pfaedit.sf.net/#Formats