Re: [Devel] Mac language ID

From: Masatake YAMATO
Subject: Re: [Devel] Mac language ID
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 02:03:03 +0900 (JST)

Sorry again. I was confused.
It seems that there were two methods to acccess cmap in truetype fonts.
1. types and functions declared in src/sfnt/ttcmap.h
2. types and functions declared in src/sfnt/ttcmap0.h

I wrote my first mail about this issue with reading src/sfnt/ttcmap0.h.
I wrote my second mail about this issue with reading src/sfnt/ttcmap.h.

It seems that ttcmap0.h is being used now. So rather my first mail is
correct.

Masatake YAMATO