RE: [Devel] On OTL/GX Support

From: Turner David
Subject: RE: [Devel] On OTL/GX Support
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 11:16:53 +0200

Hi Antoine,

> Salut David,
>
> On Thursday, April 08, 2004 12:07 AM David Turner
> <address@hidden> va
> escriure:
> >
> > first, I'd like to announce that the "LAYOUT" branch of the
> > "freetype2" module
>
> Where did you ubicate it?

What do you mean ?

You can grab it with:

  cvs co -r LAYOUT freetype2
  cvs up -dP

Hope this helps,

- David Turner

This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for the
addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error, please
delete it and immediately notify the sender.
Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure,
either whole or partial, is prohibited except formal approval.
The E-Mail transmission can not guarantee the integrity of this message.
NDS TECHNOLOGIES FRANCE will not therefore be liable for the message if
modified.