[ft-devel] cygwin build

From: djh
Subject: [ft-devel] cygwin build
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:43:33 +0900

Date: Oct. 18, 2006
>From all appearances, "freetype-2.2.1.tar.bz2" untars, configures, builds and
>installs right out of the box.

What's missing is any kind of dll file or any import file.
(e.g. the cygwin distribution comes with the following dll and import lib file.
          /bin/cygfreetype-6.dll
          /lib/libfreetype.dll.a

Is my build not working of do I need to take extra steps to produce these two
files in order to be able to use the latest freetype2?

Thanks,
   Darel Henman

P.S. I am not on the list so be sure to cc to me or to sent replies directly to
me.