RE: [ft-devel] The font can't be parsed correctly

From: 丁力
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] The font can't be parsed correctly
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:02:21 +0800

Thanks! I have got it.
Most of it can be displayed correctly.

But There are also some question:
The first one, in the font F4.1.ttf,the glyph(index:3058, maybe the Chinese
character "版") can not be parsed.

The second, I use the function "FTC_SBitCache_Lookup" to get the bitmap, it is
wrong. And the "FTC_ImageCache_Lookup" is right.

The third, can you tell me which files be changed for this problem?

Best regard~

Bigpin