Re: [ft-devel] QRasterizer - a new rasterizer faster than freetype

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] QRasterizer - a new rasterizer faster than freetype
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 22:08:51 +0100

so if I understand correctly, this is a monochrome-only (not anti-aliased) rasterizer that probably doesn't handle the subtle drop-out control rules we need for fonts.

I'm still interested to see how this works though. Anyone has the source code ?, I feel reluctant to download and unpack a 80 MB tarball just to see this.

- David