RE: [ft-devel] Left bearing in Dynalab DFHsm5.ttc true type font is not

From: Boris Letocha
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] Left bearing in Dynalab DFHsm5.ttc true type font is not taken in account
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 22:16:03 +0100

Hi,

Here are screenshots.
Some more information: Windows rasterizer has it correctly. In FreeType
it does not depend if you enable or disable bytecode interpretter. I
don't expect that problem will be in platform, but I will do tests on
Mac/Linux tommorow to be sure (We never found any platform dependent
problem in FreeType including obsolete MVS).

> Could you take some screen shots? I'm using GNU/Linux and
> a slightly different DFHSM5.TTC (mine is 3250424 bytes),
> ftview does not show irregular result. I attached my screen
> shot.

Thanks for your investigation,

Boris Letocha