Re: [ft-devel] The FreeType rasterizer

From: Allan Yang, Jian Hua - SH
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] The FreeType rasterizer
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 02:31:33 -0800 (PST)

First of all, you should be aware that there are two rasterizer in freetype:

1. mono rasterizer
   black&white render (monochrome, 1-bit)
   scanline conversion algorithm
(http://svn.dsource.org/projects/bindings/trunk/freetype/doc/raster.txt)
   ftraster.c

2. normal rasterizer
   greyscale antialiasing render (gray-level, 8-bit)
   non-zero winding fill algorithm
(http://www.gnome.org/~mathieu/libart/internals.html)
   ftgray.c

:)