Re: [ft-devel] query font sizes

From: James Walker-Hall
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] query font sizes
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 18:45:12 +0100

hi

thanks for your reply!

ive tried that already: but num_fixed_sizes always reports 0!  even with
arial.
FT_Face face;

2) i also tried the following, (with this quick hack code)...
FT_Face face;

FT_ListNode size = face->sizes_list.head;
while (size)
{
    trace("size",((FT_Bitmap_Size*)size->data)->height);
    size = size->next;
}

but this gives really meaningless figures.  so i assume the pointer is not
valid.

can you explain further?

thank you
james