[ft-devel] testing of my patch should include Adobe Type 1 fonts

From: Graham Asher
Subject: [ft-devel] testing of my patch should include Adobe Type 1 fonts
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 09:44:48 +0100

My patch affects cubic splines only. TrueType fonts do not use cubic splines, only quadratics, so any testing should include Adobe Type 1 fonts, which use cubics, and other PostScript font formats that use the same system for storing outlines. Does this font collection contain any such fonts?

Graham

Alexei Podtelezhnikov wrote:
I tested Graham's patch stand alone on top of 2.3.12. No complaints here. The entire Fedora 12 font collection looks good.