Re: [ft-devel] FreeType 2.4.11 amalgamation

From: Vinnie Falco
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] FreeType 2.4.11 amalgamation
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 12:47:41 -0800

> All of this is outside of an FT_CONFIG_OPTION_PIC block.
>
> Maybe you are missing the file `svprop.h'?

I tracked it down. "afpic.h" includes svprop.h conditionally. Since
afpic.h is seen before an unconditional include of svprop.h (in my
amalgamation templates), the first time it is included it ends up in
an #ifdef FT_CONFIG_OPTION_PIC block.

The solution is for me to add "#include FT_SERVICE_PROPERTIES_H" early
in the amalgamation template.

The amalgamation builds now so I will be posting it shortly.

Thanks

--
Follow me on Github: https://github.com/vinniefalco