Re: [ft-devel] TR: Error Rendering with a resolution?

From: PILLET Céline
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] TR: Error Rendering with a resolution?
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 07:49:08 +0000

Werner,
I will update my versions of FreeType, but there is something that I don't
understand.
If I use a resolution of 180 DPI with HINT FONT Mode, the result is OK.
if I use a resolution of 180 DPI the with HINT AUTO Mode, the result is OK too.
if I use a resolution of 360 DPI the with HINT AUTO Mode, the result is OK too.
And  If I use a resolution of 360 DPI with HINT FONT Mode, the result is not
OK. So I don't think this is normal.

Thanks a lot,
Celine.