Re: [ft-devel] Compilation errors

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Compilation errors
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 17:33:46 +0200 (CEST)

[The `freetype-devel' list is for the development of FreeType, not for
questions regarding the use of the library.]

> First, excuse me if my question is a little bit idiot. It can be
> possible because i'm a beginner in C++ application development.  I
> try to use FreeType library on a qt project. I have several errors
> on compilation with the code bellow.

It seems that Qt and/or FreeType isn't properly set up on your
computer.  In particular, I can't see that you are linking to FreeType
at all, this is, the linker flag `-lfreetype' is missing.

BTW, have you seen the message

  #warning "This version of Mac OS X is unsupported"

?  This might explain some of your problems.

You should contact one of the Qt forums for help.