Re: [ft-devel] Cleaning up ttinterp

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Cleaning up ttinterp
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 08:25:02 +0200 (CEST)

> Which other ones do you want documented?  I don't see any value in
> documenting, eg, these, as they are very self-documenting:

Mhmm.  Just for consistency, I would like to have

  /*************************************************************************/
  /*                                                                       */
  /* FLIPOFF[]:    Set auto-FLIP to OFF                                    */
  /* Opcode range: 0x4E                                                    */
  /* Stack: -->                                                            */
  /*                                                                       */
  case 0x4E:  /* FLIPOFF */
    exc->GS.auto_flip = FALSE;
    break;

  /*************************************************************************/
  /*                                                                       */
  /* DEBUG[]:      DEBUG.  Unsupported.                                    */
  /* Opcode range: 0x4F                                                    */
  /* Stack:        uint32 -->                                              */
  /* Note: The original instruction pops a value from the stack.           */
  case 0x4F:  /* DEBUG */
    exc->error = FT_THROW( Debug_OpCode );
    break;

As you can see, the comment

  Note: The original instruction pops a value from the stack.

would be lost otherwise.