[ft-devel] New FreeType release soon

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [ft-devel] New FreeType release soon
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 05:18:41 +0200 (CEST)

Folks,

right now I'm trying to fix GX support[*], then I'm going to do a new
release, which will be 2.6.0.  This should happen within a week, I
hope.  In case you feel that something urgent should be fixed also,
please raise your voice.

    Werner

[*] Behdad, it is indeed necessary to interpolate after each design
    tuple.  My implementation already works quite nicely, but there
    are two glitches that I have to identify and correct before
    committing the code to the repository.