Re: [ft-devel] ftfuzzer.cc expanded

From: Kostya Serebryany
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] ftfuzzer.cc expanded
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 00:05:45 -0700

+mike

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 11:09 PM, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:
> This is exactly what I wished for!

:-)

> Below are the newly covered functions. Does this match your
> expectations from the change?

Yes.  BTW, can you enhance the bot to look up the line one earlier
than reported and append it?  It would make this report much more
readable (at the cost of longer lines, of course).

Example:

  builds/unix/ftsystem.c:412:0  FT_Vector_NormLen( FT_Vector*  vector )
  src/autofit/afmodule.c:314:0  af_autofitter_done( FT_Module  ft_module )      /* AF_Module */

It also seems that the trailing `:0' is also redundant (at least for
FreeType).

Noted both.
Mike is working on a real coverage reporting tool, not a toy bash one-liner.
We'll have everything you've mentioned and more soon.
Instead of "the line one earlier" we'll just get the function name from the symbolizer (the info is there).

--kcc