Re: [ft-devel] GSoC 2017

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] GSoC 2017
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 16:46:15 +0100 (CET)

Hello Kushal!

> I am becoming familiar with the code base.

This is very good.

> I would like to work on the project of 'Developing a test framework
> for checking FreeType's rendering output'.

OK, so please write a proposal (or maybe just your first ideas that
will lead into a proposal) how you would like to tackle the issue.
Direct any questions to the list so that we can assist you in setting
up something useful (however, *you* must do that :-).

    Werner

PS: Be sure to read all the relevant gsoc documents (in particular the
    students' manual

      https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/resources/manual