Re: [ft-devel] Splitting up the GSoC project

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Splitting up the GSoC project
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 12:00:26 +0900

Dear Kushal,

Making a collection of images from existing fonts
would be the most straight-forward approach. If
I were in your position, I would do like that,
I think.

But anyway, I recommend that the mechanism making
the images from a given font should be kept as
maintainable (to be ready to recreate the images
from new font) :-) In some cases, "popular font work
well, but MY FONT does not work well" reports
come.

Regards,
mpsuzuki