[ft-devel] Detailed Comparison Web-Page

From: k kushal
Subject: [ft-devel] Detailed Comparison Web-Page
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 23:58:45 +0530

I have done the glyph-alignment part for comparison
of glyphs with differences in width/height.
I will be putting some updates about the
'Difference-Metric' score calculation and the list-view page.

Arvinder, I've been waiting to test the Detailed Comparison web-page
to see the sprite animation and add some more effects if needed.
Please upload it.

Thank You.

P.S: I've been traveling back to college. Too far from home. Sorry for
the delay in updating my branch.