Re: [ft-devel] Research BDF fonts

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Research BDF fonts
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2017 08:40:42 +0200 (CEST)

>     I search doumentation about work with raster fonts on y Debian 9
> system and does not found any work example.

If your system doesn't contain the FreeType documentation HTML files,
have a look at

  https://www.freetype.org/freetype2/docs/documentation.html

>     Can I ask someone write raster font example and extend
> documentation with this example.

Maybe

  https://www.freetype.org/freetype2/docs/tutorial/step3.html

helps you.

>     When I compile and work with ttf fonts all work well.  I use
> system debian freetype-dev package in development.

You have to be more specific – ideally posting a working code sample.
Otherwise noone can help you.