Re: [ft-devel] FreeType DLL support (Re: Freetype-devel Digest, Vol 156,

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] FreeType DLL support (Re: Freetype-devel Digest, Vol 156, Issue 12)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 17:08:04 -0500

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 4:54 PM, Martin Gieseking <address@hidden> wrote:
Am 12.01.2018 um 22:45 schrieb Vincent Torri:
> and pass -D_DLL in unix Makefile when compiling the shared lib and
> everything will be fine

I suggest to also check DLL_EXPORT here since the configure script
automatically adds -DDLL_EXPORT to CFLAGS if the build system is
configured to create a shared library with MinGW/Cygwin.

Martin, Vincent,

Thank you, I got it, libtool works :). You are saying both --disable-static or --enable-shared should work. Should not that be default?

Now, does your MinGW/Cygwin come with 'windres' to compile the version resource (ftver.rc) in? I know this is too much to hope for.

Alexei