[ft-devel] Discuss GSoC project

From: Tathya Thaker
Subject: [ft-devel] Discuss GSoC project
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 20:36:57 +0530

Hello,
I got to know about this opportunity to work with you and contribute to "Convert FreeType's HTML documentation to markdown" and learn a lot from the likes of yourself. I am always enthusiastic about learning new skills and applying mine in every possible way. I can tackle Python and Unix build tools pretty well. The most important reason to work with you on this project is not only how it is good for me, but for the whole society. I’m a very motivated worker and a fast learner. I know Pythonand Unix are a role-playing component of this project as it’s about converting FreeType's HTML documentation to markdown, I have pretty good experience in python, and I know my previous experience makes me an eligible candidate for this.

I am Very much interested in contributing to "Convert FreeType's HTML documentation to markdown" and would love to further discuss this project with you and gain more insight of this project.

I am eager to gain a more detailed understanding of the project by working with you. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Tathya Thaker