[ft-devel] [Doubt] About human readable font files

From: Parth Wazurkar
Subject: [ft-devel] [Doubt] About human readable font files
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 21:00:52 +0530

Hi all,
I was going through different font files, I found out that bdf font files can be viewed as mentioned in their canonical reference (that they are human readable). I tried to open a pcf font file with a text editor but could not do so. I want to know whether these pcf files are human readable? If yes how can I read through the file?

Thank you

--
Regards
Parth