Re: [ft-devel] Updates for GF driver.

From: Parth Wazurkar
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Updates for GF driver.
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 22:14:19 +0530

* Run Nikhil's `docconverter.py' and `markify.py' scripts (from his
  `freetype-docs' repository) to convert all block comments into the
  `light' format.  And please check whether the headers are correct –
  for example, `gflib.c' identifies itself as `gfdrivr.h'...

Parth, please mail me if you need any help with comment formatting
and the scripts.

Yeah! Thanks!

* `GF_Face_Init':

  - you have isolated code blocks `{ ... }' (not part of `if', `for',
    etc.) that are indented too much. [...]

* Minor formatting nit: Please indent switch statements as

    switch (foo)
    {
    bar:
      blabla();
    baz:
      urgh();
    }

  In general, labels are outdented by two spaces.
[...]
* There are still some tab characters in the source code...

Looking at this and previous formatting related discussions on the
mailing list, I believe we should have a separate code formatting guide
for developers :-)

Actually as explained by Werner they were not actually formatting related changes,
but errors due to my unconfigured editor for tabs and spaces (Which I have configured now :-) ). Which I understood after the discussions here.

--
Parth