Re: [ft-devel] GSoC Status update and complete API reference website

From: Nikhil Ramakrishnan
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] GSoC Status update and complete API reference website
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 23:40:06 +0530

Right now I've noticed only two issues.

* Looking at

    https://nikramakrishnan.github.io/freetype-site/ft2-toc/

  I wonder why the `Docs' link in

    Docs » Table of Contents

  points to the index.  Is this intentional?  I assume this is a
  temporary decision, since later on we mount the whole reference into
  the FreeType tree so that `Docs' links to

    https://www.freetype.org/freetype2/docs/documentation.html

  or something similar, right?

This is temporary. I wanted a valid internal link for now, and I will
point this to the documentation link later.

* In the `fields' subsection of each element, please reduce the space
  between the elements.  In most cases, the descriptions are only a
  single line, and (at least with my Chrome browser) this takes too
  much vertical space IMHO, see attached image.

I have reduced the space. Please check!

--
Nikhil