Re: [ft-devel] About errors in gf driver.

From: Parth Wazurkar
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] About errors in gf driver.
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 17:12:48 +0530

This means that your gf driver did not initialize num_glyphs in FT_Face.

I checked in FTDemo_Install_Font it is properly allocating face->num_glyphs
in FT_Face. Can there be any other possibilities?

Most people allocate arrays in memory and initialize variables.
How many glyphs are in your font?
128

How does the failure in ftview looks like?
No, there is no error in ftview, I wanted to know what can be the reasons that the driver
is not allocating it properly like possible error sources in the driver code.

Thanks.

--
Parth