[ft-devel] Updates for gf driver.

From: Parth Wazurkar
Subject: [ft-devel] Updates for gf driver.
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 01:52:47 +0530

Hi all,
As of now the gf driver, when run with an example program
is working, but rendering improper glyphs, i.e the program
is correctly detecting the gf file, initiating the driver and
allocating glyphs, now the problem remains with the rendering
part, i.e the slot metricvalues needs to be worked upon.
Also, adding a functionality for `xxx1' commands remains
which I will now work on.
Please test the program in the `parthw-cleaned' branch.

I am attaching the example program I am using for checking
output, its the same `example1.c' program but with some
slight modifications to see the num_glyphs allocated.
Please currently test for `cmr10.600gf' file. I am also attaching it
here.

Thank you

Parth