[ft-devel] GSoC status update.

From: Parth Wazurkar
Subject: [ft-devel] GSoC status update.
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 10:55:43 +0530

Hi all,
Here are some quick updates,

* GF Driver: I have added support for parsing the
`xxx' and `yyy' commands. Now the gf driver supports
all the `gf' font files! I am working on the possibilities
of parsing information from these commands.

* PK Driver: The `pk' driver is almost similar to the `gf'
driver. I have added all the code for the pk driver in the
branch `parthw-pk-vf'. The driver is running properly and
allocating bitmap values like the gf driver!

* TFM Driver: Some changes are remaining and it will be
working soon!

* VF Driver: I have started working on the code, and
will get it running soon!

Please let me know if there are any instructions for me :-)

Thank you

Parth