Re: [ft-devel] GSoC status update.

From: Parth Wazurkar
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] GSoC status update.
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 00:03:31 +0530

>> Now `ftview' displays the gf glyphs too!  I am attaching a
>> screenshot of the output from `ftview' and `ftstring'!  [...]

Looks good, thanks!

I wonder whether it makes sense to add an artificial space glyph to
the GF + TFM combo – most font formats have a space glyph for simple
string support...  What do you think?
The width of such a space glyph
could be derived from TFM's `param[2]' value.

I don't really know how to work that out.
Can you suggest any format which does this?

Parth