[ft-devel] Move `src/tools/ftfuzzer' to the testing repository

From: armin
Subject: [ft-devel] Move `src/tools/ftfuzzer' to the testing repository
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 14:14:06 +0100

As discussed earlier this week I would like to move the sources of the
legacy fuzz target to the testing repository.  I have already copied it to
the new repository:
https://github.com/freetype/freetype2-testing/tree/master/fuzzing/src/legacy
.  It would now be time to remove it from the freetype2 repo;  please find
the according patch attached.  Is the Changelog message (in combination with
the README.md at the new location) enough to explain the move or should I
add more information?

Thanks + hope you're all fine :)
Armin