Re: [ft-devel] `ft_glyphslot_preset_bitmap' breaks the build atm

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] `ft_glyphslot_preset_bitmap' breaks the build atm
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 10:35:50 -0400

>       return;
>       ^
> Introduced in `1dacbd893d3c2f027b5c79f504d8899a68112c0c'.
>
> I assume, it should be `return 0'?

Thanks. I will fix that.

I am thinking about breaking this function into pieces associated with
different renderers. I am thinking of using FT_Renderer_GetCBoxFunc
for that. Notice that it is neither documented nor actively used
internally. I would need change the type of that function a bit even
though it is in a public header file.