Re: [ft-devel] `ft_glyphslot_preset_bitmap' breaks the build atm

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] `ft_glyphslot_preset_bitmap' breaks the build atm
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 11:50:07 -0400

> ???  FT_Renderer_GetCBoxFunc *is* documented and implemented.

It only says that it is "a method used to access the glyph's cbox."
Its arguments are not described. I wish it was the same as
FT_Renderer_RenderFunc, as if it "renders" only bitmap dimesions,
which is a sort of cbox.

FreeType wants offer useful interface for external renderers, which is
cool. Do they actually exist? We are likely preserving experimental
unfinished API, so it seems.