Re: A DVI viewer with freetype2

From: Werner Lemberg; ;
Subject: Re: A DVI viewer with freetype2
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 09:10:41 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 4 Apr 2000, Cesar Crusius wrote:

> I am switching from VFLib to freetype2, but I found myself without
> time to do the job. Is anyone interested in taking over the VFLib ->
> freetype2 conversion? I will be happy to provide any help you may
> need, and you'll become the co-author :)

I've CCed Hirotsugu, the original author of VFlib.  Due to lack of time I
don't know the current development status of VFlib (I've done some coding
by myself on this library), but I can imagine that Hirotsugu is more than
happy if you work on the library, and if time permits, he will assist you.

The very problem is lack of autoconf support in FT2, I think.  If this has
been added, integration of FT2 into VFlib should be rather simple.

    Werner