RE: Beta8 new Antialiasing!

From: Feinberg, Matthew
Subject: RE: Beta8 new Antialiasing!
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:47:40 -0400

Actually, that looks unhinted to me.  The autohinter looks much better
than that -- it aligns strokes to pixels so the stroke edges don't blur
out like that.

An alternative to defining VD_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER is to
use the autohinter, which IIRC just means passing FT_LOAD_FORCE_AUTOHINT
when you call FT_Load_Glyph().

--Matthew