rastering non-anti-aliased glyphs using FT_Render_Glyph()

From: Jeff Chow
Subject: rastering non-anti-aliased glyphs using FT_Render_Glyph()
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 11:11:21 -0800

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for being so helpful so far. We really appreciate it.
One quick question: is there a way to rasterize a glyph without
anti-aliasing it?
We're finding that it's really hard to get good, crisp text in a 3-d
environment
with edges being cleaned up by the rasterizer right now.

I could manually go into the resulting bitmap and 'fill in' all the non-zero
pixels but that ends up looking quite bad.

Any help appreciated, thanks again!
Jeff