Re: [Freetype] Trouble with installation

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Trouble with installation
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 10:55:10 -0500 (EST)

Can you send a transcript of the make session?
I use tcsh, so what I do is the following:

thor> make |& tee make.log

The above also works with csh.  I have yet to figure out how to pipe stderr
*and* stdout through the same pipe using Bourne shell and its derivatives, so I
can't help you there.

Send the file make.log to me (off list) and I will take a look.