Re: [Freetype] freetype-config

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Freetype] freetype-config
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:15:04 +0100 (CET)

> Maybe the new freetype-config script could help me over my configure
> hurdle, but unfortunately, it seems to be installed with wrong
> permissions (under Solaris 2.6):
>
> % ls -l /usr/local/bin/freetype-config
> ----------   1 root     staff       1236 Nov 28 22:33
> /usr/local/bin/freetype-config

Very strange.  Here is the installation command of buids/unix/install.mk:

  $(INSTALL_SCRIPT) -m 755 $(BUILD)/freetype-config \
        $(bindir)/freetype-config

Usually, $(INSTALL_SCRIPT) expands to plain $(INSTALL) -- is it
possible that you have $INSTALL_SCRIPT set in your environment to a
Solaris-specific program which doesn't accept the -m option?

    Werner