[Freetype] Re: Summary of ANSI preprocessor trouble..

From: Alan Shutko
Subject: [Freetype] Re: Summary of ANSI preprocessor trouble..
Date: 13 Dec 2000 13:55:46 -0500

Peter Montgomery <address@hidden> writes:

> How is this being handled on Win32 platforms where the path separator if
> "\" and not "/" ?

All windows compilers that I've ever seen will allow the use of "/" as
a path separator in C code.  I think so do Windows APIs.  (Mostly
because hitting \\ every time you want a path separater is annoying,
and the only reason not to use / (option switches to commands) is not
an issue when specifying a filename.  Even the old DOS routines would
allow either, afaik.)

--
Alan Shutko <address@hidden> - In a variety of flavors!
Do not clog intellect's sluices with bits of knowledge of questionable uses.