[Freetype] Problems including source

From: Andreas 'LionKing|StarFire' Tscharner
Subject: [Freetype] Problems including source
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 08:52:39 +0100 (CET)

Hello World,

I'm working on a project that uses proportional fonts (Diskmag engine). To
minimize the number of libraries a user must have installed, I included
the freetype (2.0.1) source code directly (in its own subdirectory
called "fontengine"). In this subdirectory, I'm able to compile the
library without problems.

The problem appears when I
#include "../../fontengine/freetype.h"

It looks like freetype.h includes itself several other header files using
relative pathes. But in this context, these pathes are wrong, because the
compiler works not in the main freetype, but in another directory and the
header files included by freetype.h are not found.

Has anyone already solved this problem? Any suggestions how to solve it?

Thank you in advance.

Regards
        Andreas
--