[Freetype] Problem with freetype unable to open font

From: BTrompetter
Subject: [Freetype] Problem with freetype unable to open font
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 09:41:09 -0000

Hello,

I'm running a Website under SuSE Linux 7.1 with Apache 1.3.19 and
PHP4.0.4p1 with GD 1.8.3 an FreeType 2.0.1

I've put some TrueType Fonts from my Win2K Box directly on the
LinuxBOX with ftp in binary mode.

I can see the fonts on the linuxbox with ftdump. But if I want to
generate a jpeg with GD and FreeType with:

$size = imagettfbbox($s,0,"/path/fonts/times.ttf",$text);

I get the error:

"Could not find/open font"

The directory is correct, did I've something forgotten?

Thanks for help

regards

Bastian Trompetter