Re: [Freetype] load glyph error

From: Brian Stell
Subject: Re: [Freetype] load glyph error
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 09:58:56 -0700

David Turner wrote:
> > >   the error codes have been changed between 2.0.2 (the version
> > >   of FT2 you're user has installed on its system) and 2.0.4,
> > >   which is why "0x442" isn't defined anymore..
> >
> > Is there a way for my code to tell which library is loaded?
>
> Well, the only thing we support are the compile-time
> FT_FREETYPE_MAJOR and FT_FREETYPE_MINOR macros. That's clearly
> unsufficient to determine which version of the library is _really_
> used on a system..
>
> Maybe we could add something like FT_Library_Get_Version(
> library, &major, &minor, &patchlevel ) ??

This would be a good thing to add to future releases.

This function will take a while to get in the field and I would
like to try and use the libraries that are currently out.

I am doing a dlopen of the library. Was there any new function or
global data added at or after this change

--
Brian Stell
mailto:address@hidden