[Freetype] Re: [Cvs] TTF

From: Antoine Leca
Subject: [Freetype] Re: [Cvs] TTF
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:03:58 +0100

Hi Walter,

You are definitively on the wrong track. The CVS list is an internal
list we use to keep track of the change in the CVS server.
Please use the general lists, address@hidden for general
discussion (like here, and I redirested) or address@hidden
for discussions about current development of the libraries.

Walter Pasqualone wrote to the address@hidden list:

> as I went through some docs on the web talking about TTF, I though I
> might drop you a line and ask if you
> have suggestion on a problem Im experiencing on TTF and Glyphs.

Since your question does not seem to be related to Freetype, I am not
sure this is where you'll get the best answers (my current bet would be
to use some Microsoft forums at Usenet).

As I am concerned, I do not know anything about GlyphHandle in the
context of a NT (Windows?) printer driver, so I can't help further.

Regards,
Antoine